Wednesday, February 11, 2015

An Open Call To Help Our Friends At Wells Fargo

Do you ever have one of those situations where someone really needs some help, but they just don't know how to ask for it?

Sometimes it takes someone else noticing the issue and then getting everyone to help.

That's what I'm trying to do now - I'm asking for help on behalf of my friends at Wells Fargo.

You see, while most of us live in a world where we can gather information and get that information to others quickly and efficiently, it seems as though our friends at Wells Fargo are stuck using 1980s technology or methodologies.

I'm just asking them for a simple document about my account - I was told to fax the request in - that's right, fax, and that they should have my account updated the next day, then I would have to call to ask for the document.

At this point I was a little concerned for my friends at Wells Fargo, I mean, that seems like a rather tedious and time-consuming process, but I went with it.

But when I called to ask for them to send me the document, that's when I knew there was a real problem.

They told me it could take up to three days for them to fax me the document I asked for.

Three Days.

Fax.

Wow.

That's when I knew, it's time for us to come together and offer our friends at Wells Fargo some help.

So, I'm calling out to all IT professionals and efficiency experts and asking for your tips and recommendations.

You can leave them in the comments section and I'll forward them over to Wells Fargo.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment